Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Jahagirdar, Madhu" <ma...@philips.com> on 2015/07/20 04:52:11 UTC

Spark Mesos Dispatcher

All,

Can we run different version of Spark using the same Mesos Dispatcher. For example we can run drivers with Spark 1.3 and Spark 1.4 at the same time ?

Regards,
Madhu Jahagirdar

________________________________

Re: Spark Mesos Dispatcher

Posted by Tim Chen <ti...@mesosphere.io>.
Depends on how you run 1.3/1.4 versions of Spark, if you're giving it
different Docker images / tar balls of Spark, technically it should work
since it's just launching a driver for you at the end of the day.

However, I haven't really tried it so let me know if you run into problems
with it.

Tim

Re: Spark Mesos Dispatcher

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.