Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/10/25 23:39:35 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 4 Release

Hello all! After a nice long delay we are finally getting going on
this again.

Now that the NOTICE and LICENSE files are [hopefully] complete, we
are ready for another Test Snapshot Release. Please vote on this
using the common Apache style, with a +1, 0, or -1. Once we have
approved another TS release we will submit it to the incubator in
general for a vote. We will keep this vote open for at least 2 days,
and hopefully get sufficient votes by the end of the week, and then
if all goes well submit it to the incubator at the beginning next week.

The details of this release can be found here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/wAE

Please note that these release files are on the server in my office
because people.apache.org has been having problems for a few days and
was evidently planned to be restored by this morning, but I guess
they ran into some delays.

-David

P.S. For convenience, here are links to the files:

http://demo.dejc.com/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.tgz
http://demo.dejc.com/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.tgz.asc
http://demo.dejc.com/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.tgz.md5

http://demo.dejc.com/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.zip
http://demo.dejc.com/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.zip.asc
http://demo.dejc.com/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.zip.md5

Re: Inventory Report Screen Bug WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 4 Release

Posted by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it>.
Ok, I'm sorry but I haven't test with the last svn tag.

Thanks
Marco

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Marco,

Posted by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it>.
After unziped the apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4 I have tested the
webtools and I have found the following error if you select Reports
on the Facility application.

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/facility/
ReportScreens.xml#InventoryReports]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
location [component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/
facility/ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct.bsh]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/facility/
ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct.bsh], line [51]: Sourced file:
component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/facility/
ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct.bsh : Attempt to resolve method: length
() on undefined variable or class name: offsetQOHQty : at Line: 51 :
in file: component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/facility/
ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct.bsh : offsetQOHQty .length ( )

Re: JPublish pages are broken WAS: [VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 4 Release

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
I completely agree, I just wanted to report this bug and so I've changed
the subject but I've also kept the original one and this may have caused
some confusion (sorry for this).

My vote is still a big fat +1 for the TS release!

Jacopo

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.

Posted by "A. Zeneski" <ja...@ofbiz.org>.
+1

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
+1

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
+1.

Yoav

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

+1

One good thing I noticed is the total time for
"ant run-install" on my machine is : 1 min 2 sec.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

http://mail.yahoo.com