Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrew Court <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/12 22:18:36 UTC

T5: Return javascript in zone markup

Hi all,

I don't know if this functionality has been built into the zone component
yet (using 5.0.11 release), but what I'm trying to do is return additional
javascript along with html markup in an ajax response. Is this possible, and
if so how would one go about doing it?

And while I'm here, I've noticed what seems to be an issue with the @Secure
forced redirect from http to https. Any querystring parameters appended to
the url are dropped. It seems to me that it would be useful if these could
be passed along too.

Thanks for any help,
Andrew

Re: T5: Return javascript in zone markup

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

On 2008-04-12 22:18, Andrew Court wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if this functionality has been built into the zone component
> yet (using 5.0.11 release), but what I'm trying to do is return additional
> javascript along with html markup in an ajax response. Is this possible, and
> if so how would one go about doing it?

I don't think support for this is built in at this point.

> And while I'm here, I've noticed what seems to be an issue with the @Secure
> forced redirect from http to https. Any querystring parameters appended to
> the url are dropped. It seems to me that it would be useful if these could
> be passed along too.

I would create an issue in JIRA for this if I were you.

> Thanks for any help,
> Andrew

-Filip