Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/06 11:31:09 UTC

OFBiz sites you are proud of

Please send me privately screen shots of any OFBiz sites that you've built that you'd like included in the top scroller on the new ofbiz.apache.org index page.  There are room for a few, but I'd like to have offerings from different providers represented if possible.

You can email me directly at tim.ruppert@hotwaxmedia.com with them and I'll do my best to get them in there.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: OFBiz sites you are proud of

Posted by Sebastian Schirmer <se...@zyres.com>.
Hi Tim

sorry I have missed your mail. We have made maybe some interesting large
projects with OFBiz.

Olympus Germany http://www.olympus.de (german website of a global player)
uses our  customized OFBiz application seamlessly integated into the whole
consumer website, all product prices and shopping processes are managed by
OFBiz. (2 screens attached)

Some of Olympus european subsidiaries using localized OFBiz dealer shops
(closed user group). Currently Olympus dealers in Germany, Poland, Danmark,
Sweden, Finland, Norway and Spain using an Ofbiz system. (France and
Holland are coming soon)

kind regards
Sebastian

--On Montag, 6. April 2009 04:31 -0500 Tim Ruppert

--
 Sebastian Schirmer

 ZYRES digital media systems GmbH
 Eschersheimer Landstr. 5-7 60322 Frankfurt am Main
 Phone +49 (0)69 98 55 99 - 0
 Fax   +49 (0)69 98 55 99 - 11

 Firmensitz: Eschersheimer Landstr. 5-7 60322 Frankfurt am Main
 Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 76374
 Geschäftsführer: Martin Wepper, Sebastian Schirmer

 http://www.zyres.com/

-- RFC|1855|2.1.1