Posted to users@jena.apache.org by pa...@gmail.com, pa...@gmail.com on 2018/07/10 17:58:14 UTC

SWRL Rules

Hi,

I'm Paulo Roberto and will like to know how to identify the SWRL rule that was used to generate the inference. I  created a custom built-in for this task, but will like was know if there are other means

Re: SWRL Rules

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.

On 10.07.2018 19:58, paulo.prsdesouza@gmail.com wrote:
> but will like was know if there are other means
what does this mean? it's not a proper English sentence or at least I
don't understand it.

Re: SWRL Rules

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
By the way, how do you "run" the SWRL rule in Jena?