Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2005/03/24 17:35:40 UTC

Best Practice to disassemble a large Store?

Hey all,
Does anyone have experience they would like to share on how to
disassemble a large Store into smaller stores?

Logically, I can break up the data by in various ways, but my question
is on how to copy/move many objects and metadata from one store to
another new store(TxFileContentStore, TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore).  I
think the WCK has some support for this, but it seems like you have to
rebuild the Slide server to support it (and rather not do that). Using
Slide 2.1 binary with Tomcat 5.0.28.

Any ideas please?

-D