Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 15:55:04 UTC

Using PatternAnalyzer

Hi,

According to the changelog in 4.0.0alpha [1] the Pattern Analyzer was
deprecated from the org.apache.lucene.analysis.miscellaneous package. From
where do i use the Analyzer now?

[1]
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_3_0/changes/Changes.html#4.0.0-alpha.api_changes
--
Thanks and regards,
Ajay Bhat

Re: Using PatternAnalyzer

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ajay,

In the future, please ask questions about *using* Lucene on the java-user mailing list - the dev list is for Lucene/Solr development discussion.

PatternAnalyzer is deprecated, but will be available until Lucene 5.0.

Alternatively, you can create your own equivalent analyzer using PatternTokenizer, LowerCaseFilter and StopFilter.

Steve

Re: Using PatternAnalyzer

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
See:
org.apache.lucene.analysis.pattern

There's a bunch of stuff there that I think is what you want.

Best,
Erick