Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dolphin_cheng <xi...@163.com> on 2008/06/11 09:02:12 UTC

ActiveMQ Message Broker shut down without Exception

   We use activemq 5.1.0 and deploy it in a linux system. Several days ago, I
asked a question that EOFException can lead to broker shut down. But I found
that even there is no EOFException the broker can shut down too. We are
waiting for the solution vexedly, please help us ^_^
   Thanks very much!!

Re: ActiveMQ Message Broker shut down without Exception

Posted by dolphin_cheng <xi...@163.com>.
I think it happen regardless of how to start up amq. We mainly change the
usage of amp in our application. In detail, we change the manner of creating
connection. Before, we created a connection when we want to send a message.
Now, we just create a connection to send all the message. Of course, there
are some other small changes.

Best Regards
dolphin_cheng

Posted by Andy Wu <an...@andywu.co.uk>.

Posted by dolphin_cheng <xi...@163.com>.

Posted by Andy Wu <an...@andywu.co.uk>.
Hi Rob,

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Wu <an...@andywu.co.uk>.

Posted by dolphin_cheng <xi...@163.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dolphin_cheng <xi...@163.com>.
[...]
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc Started

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.