Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Malpani Abhishek (EXT)" <ab...@kone.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/10 08:19:26 UTC

Regarding Upgrade documentation for 2.8

Hello Team,

Would like to upgrade my Kafka environment from 2.0.0 to 2.8.0, while going through documentation at link - https://kafka.apache.org/28/documentation.html#upgrade   found no instructions has been shared for upgrade to 2.8.0, only changes are present, can see instructions till 2.7.0 on how to upgrade.

Should I follow same instruction/procedure  as 2.7.0 or any changes ?  could you please update the same on documentation page.

[cid:image001.png@01D745A3.433547B0]

Thanks,
Abhishek Malpani