Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Krishna Rao Veeramachaneni <kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/01 12:59:03 UTC

Reg: Apache OLTU Server Side Samples

Hi,

Greetings. Currently I'm working on OAuth2.0 Server side implementation (AS
and RS).

Kindly provide some sample java code snippets (full life cycle) , which
works in normal tomcat web server.

All Projects are built with maven. unfortunately I'm familiar with maven so
i'm unable to move forward.

Thanks in advance. Have a great day.

--
*Krishna Rao Veeramachaneni* | Open Source & Mobility Enthusiast,
http://www.veeramachaneni.co.in | Connect me @ krishnaraoveera1294 (All

Re: Reg: Apache OLTU Server Side Samples

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
H Krishma,

you can find some basic examples in [0].

Regards

Antonio

[0] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/Documentation

On May 1, 2013, at 12:59 PM, Krishna Rao Veeramachaneni wrote:

Hi,

Greetings. Currently I'm working on OAuth2.0 Server side implementation (AS and RS).

Kindly provide some sample java code snippets (full life cycle) , which works in normal tomcat web server.

All Projects are built with maven. unfortunately I'm familiar with maven so i'm unable to move forward.

Thanks in advance. Have a great day.

--
Krishna Rao Veeramachaneni | Open Source & Mobility Enthusiast,
http://www.veeramachaneni.co.in<http://www.veeramachaneni.co.in/> | Connect me @ krishnaraoveera1294 (All SN's)
AndhraPradesh, India.