Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Clinton Davidson <c_...@flighttime.com> on 2001/09/14 03:55:18 UTC

simple wlrun question

I want to start weblogic (5.1), run some tests and stop it. It starts
fine, but then just sits there.  Is there something obvious that I am
missing?

My code is :

<target name="test" depends="compile" description="run the junit tests">

	<wlrun
		classpath="${javaclasspath}"
		wlclasspath="${wlclasspath}"
		home="d:/weblogic"
		properties="weblogic.properties"/>
		<echo message="sleep time"/>
	<sleep seconds="120"/>

junit stuff.......

	<wlstop
		classpath="${javaclasspath}"
		user="system"
		url="t3://localhost:7001"
		password="okaleilee" />

	<sleep seconds="45"/>
</target>

Thanks

Clinton

RE: simple wlrun question

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.

Yes - Ant tasks do not return control to Ant until the task is complete.
IOW, Weblogic needs to stop before your junit stuff will run - not that
useful. In Ant 1.4, you can try this construction

<parallel>
	<wlrun>
	<sequential>
		<sleep>