Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/02 04:00:01 UTC

multi-value double list box

//
// selectAllOptions(select_object)
Hi,

In the form1 example:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/form1

The multi-value "double-list box" works for "Drinks"
works fine.

However, when I try it separately in my code, cutting
and pasting the widget, I get the following error,
that appears to end up in the "Matt Kruse" java
library....

Any one seen this before?

thx
Paul

===============

'Options length' is null or not an object.

//  This function takes a select box and selects all
options (in a
//  multiple select object). This is used when passing
values between
//  two select boxes. Select all options in the right
box before
//  submitting the form so the values will be sent to
the server.
//