Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Darryl Pierce <mc...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/17 21:45:20 UTC

Status?

What is the status of the Cactus Eclipse plugin? I went to download it
today and saw that the link's gone and that it's been that way since I
believe last summer. From what I gathered, it was a build issue, but
wonder why it's still unavailable. Is there an estimated date for when
it'll be available again?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mc...@gmail.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp: <http://mcpierce.mypage.org>

RE: Status?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Daryl,

Check the top of the Eclipse plugin page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/index.html

What we need is someone willing to fix the eclipse plugin by using the
latest Ant integration code.

Thanks
-Vincent