Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Zonsheine <Da...@enigma.com> on 2005/04/12 10:07:42 UTC

Zip files

Hi,

Why can't I find zip files for windows on the binary repository for myfaces?
Or otherwise how can I use the tgz files?

Thanks a lot,
David
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Scanning of this message is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software in conjunction with  virus detection software.

Re: Zip files

Posted by ca...@wildehor.de.
You can use WinZip or Winrar.
A little bit more complicated for windows user but for free:
http://www.cygwin.com is a project, porting all the famous linux gnu tools
to windows (attention: command line tools:) ). You can install tar and
then do a tar -xvfz your.tar.gz.