Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Ouanounou <na...@free.fr> on 2017/10/15 19:55:17 UTC

Version 4

Hi Maxim

Do you have any information when OM 4 will be relased? I am asking
because it seems that Google Chrome lattest version doesn't run anymore
Flash for audio/video, for security reasons.

Thanx

Jacob

Re: Version 4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jacob,

4.0 still has flash a/v, it will be released this week (hopefully),
additional testing will be very much appreciated :)

To bypass flash blocking in Chrome you need to set up https version of om :)

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)