Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrew Nagy <an...@villanova.edu> on 2007/04/05 16:16:05 UTC

SEVERE: Error filterStart

Hello, I downloaded the latest nightly snapshot of Solr and replaced my
existing war with the new one.  Once I restarted tomcat, I get this error:

SEVERE: Error filterStart
Apr 5, 2007 10:11:28 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/solr] startup failed due to previous errors

Any ideas as to what is causing this?  I deleted my index to start with
a clean slate but I did not change any of my config files, do I need to
update these or are the backwards compatible?

Thanks!
Andrew

Re: SEVERE: Error filterStart

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com>.
This does seem to be a Tomcat config problem. Start with this search
to find other e-mail strings on this:

  http://www.google.com/search?q=SEVERE%3A+Error+filterStart

wunder