Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com> on 2012/07/03 14:49:43 UTC

Draft DOAP file

All -
I've drafted a DOAP file for the project:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/site/trunk/content/about_jena/jena.rdf

Please have a look and make any suggested changes - either as email
comments or just update & commit the file back again. When we're happy
with it, we can add to the a.o DOAP index.

Things to consider:

* I've only added one maintainer, Andy, as he's project chair. We could
alternatively add all of the committers; I don't know what the norm is
(and I'm assuming that it denotes the project maintainers, not the DOAP
file maintainer)

* I've only listed two of the W3C recommendations that Jena implements;
unfortunately there isn't a URL (that I could find) for "all of RDF" and
"all of SPARQL", and I haven't listed OWL specifically.

Ian