Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cory Wilkerson <cw...@travelnow.com> on 2003/01/16 20:47:55 UTC

java.lang.LinkageError -- rpc and servlet conflict

Hello all,

I'm having issues with deploy wsdd files via org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.  AdminClient requires the presences of the jaxrpc.jar as well as javax.servlet.ServletContext.  When including the j2ee.jar to grab the servlet stuff -- I run into a conflict with org.xml.sax.InputSource:

[java] java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/xml/sax/InputSource

I'm sure this has been encountered before -- any clever ways to get around this?

Thanks!
Cory

Re: java.lang.LinkageError -- rpc and servlet conflict

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Cory,

Which version of Axis? This does not sound right. Please try latest 1.1beta1 or nightly.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/