Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/08/18 11:45:18 UTC

How the cursor will come after the text ?

Friends please help me...

    I am using focus-field-name="productId" for productId text box. Then the
cursor on the productId textbox shows from the beginning. But if i have some
data in the textbox then i need cursor will come after the text.
Please help me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: How the cursor will come after the text ?

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
You need to update that file, I think the issue was fixed a few weeks ago

2008/8/18 gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com>:

> [...]
>    whereCondition = EntityCondition.makeCondition(whereConditionsList,
> EntityOperator.AND);
>
>    beganTransaction = false;
>    List prods = null;
>    try {
>        beganTransaction = TransactionUtil.begin();
>        prodsEli = delegator.findListIteratorByCondition(prodView,
> whereCondition, null, null, ['productId'], findOpts);
>        prods = prodsEli.getCompleteList();
>        prodsEli.close();
>    } catch (GenericEntityException e) {
>        errMsg = "Failure in operation, rolling back transaction";
>        Debug.logError(e, errMsg, "ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct");
>        try {
>            // only rollback the transaction if we started one...
>            TransactionUtil.rollback(beganTransaction, errMsg, e);
>        } catch (GenericEntityException e2) {
>            Debug.logError(e2, "Could not rollback transaction: " +
> e2.toString(), "ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct");
>        }
>        // after rolling back, rethrow the exception
>        throw e;
>    } finally {
>        // only commit the transaction if we started one... this will throw
> an exception if it fails
>        TransactionUtil.commit(beganTransaction);
>    }
>
>    // If the user has specified a number of months over which to sum usage
> quantities, define the correct timestamp
>    Timestamp checkTime = null;
>    monthsInPastLimitStr = request.getParameter("monthsInPastLimit");
>    if (monthsInPastLimitStr) {
>        try {
>            monthsInPastLimit = Integer.parseInt(monthsInPastLimitStr);
>            cal = UtilDateTime.toCalendar(null);
>            cal.add(Calendar.MONTH, 0 - monthsInPastLimit);
>            checkTime = UtilDateTime.toTimestamp(cal.getTime());
>            searchParameterString += "&monthsInPastLimit=" +
> monthsInPastLimitStr;
>        } catch (Exception e) {
>            // Ignore
>        }
>    }
>
>    prods.each { oneProd ->
>        oneInventory = [:];
>        oneInventory.checkTime = checkTime;
>        oneInventory.facilityId = facilityId;
>        oneInventory.productId = oneProd.productId;
>        oneInventory.minimumStock = oneProd.minimumStock as String;
>        oneInventory.reorderQuantity = oneProd.reorderQuantity;
>        oneInventory.daysToShip = oneProd.daysToShip;
>        rows.add(oneInventory);
>    }
>
> }
> context.inventoryByProduct = rows;
> context.searchParameterString = searchParameterString;
>
> -----------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------
>

> BJ Freeman wrote:
>>
>> I have had this problem, but it was browser related.
>> I am not sure what caused it, but it has gone away.
>>

>> gopalbi sent the following on 8/18/2008 3:49 AM:
>>> Hello Scott,
>>>
>>>     I am doing this thing in the ProductForm.xml :
>>>  <form name="abc" focus-field-name="productId" target="updateabc"
>>> type="single" header-row-style="header-row"

Posted by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com>.
[...]

    List prods = null;

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I don't know, it works fine for me...

Regards
Scott

Posted by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com>.
Hello Scott,