Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vi...@lexisnexis.com> on 2006/03/02 22:28:22 UTC

Class DestinationView

Can we make Class DestinationView as MBean. By putting it into the MBean
hierarchy and creating an MBean Interface for it.

And if we do that can we Manage messages in a Queue in the ActiveMQ
using browse calls from the agent.

BTW: it will be really appreciated if some one can tell me the current
functionality of the DestinationView class as well.

Thanks!

Vik

Re: Class DestinationView

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2 Mar 2006, at 21:28, Dhawan, Vikram ((LNG-DAY)) wrote:
> Can we make Class DestinationView as MBean. By putting it into the
> MBean
> hierarchy and creating an MBean Interface for it.

Have a surf around that package - its full of MBean interfaces and
implementations.

We have 2 derived classes, QueueView and TopicView which are both
MBeans - DestinationView is just a useful base class.

> And if we do that can we Manage messages in a Queue in the ActiveMQ
> using browse calls from the agent.

See the API for QueueViewMBean :)

Those methods are all implemented currently

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/