Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sudhakar S <ye...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/07 13:52:14 UTC

Problem in DOMMouseEvent

Hi Thomas,

While using DOMMouseEvent, I have found an odd behavior in getCtrlKey
method. If “Num Lock” is pressed, it always returns false even “CTRL”
pressed.

Is there any specific reason for this?

Thanks,
Sudhakar

Re: Problem in DOMMouseEvent

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Sudhakar,

Sudhakar S <ye...@hotmail.com> wrote on 05/07/2006 07:52:14 AM:

> While using DOMMouseEvent, I have found an odd behavior in getCtrlKey
> method. If ?Num Lock? is pressed, it always returns false even ?CTRL?
> pressed.
>
> Is there any specific reason for this?

   Well I traced the code and it looks like we just check if the
Java Event object has the control modifier bit set.  So if it isn't
set on our object it's likely a bug in the JDK.