Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Nicholas White <n....@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 21:00:16 UTC

LZMA-Based Compression

Hi - I'd really like to add an LZMA-based compression codec to the
Java implementation as my use-case would gladly trade compression time
for a smaller disk footprint. I've submitted a patch on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1373 to add an XZ codec to
the Java implementation (it uses LZMA2). Could someone review this?

Thanks -

Nick White

Re: LZMA-Based Compression

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
I finally got to reviewing this.  Sorry for the delay!

Doug