Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/25 21:27:56 UTC

dataTable, row - valign

I have a dataTable, like all columns of a row align top vertically, default is center.
for html, valign="top". what is the equivalent for CSS?

Thanks. Dave

Re: dataTable, row - valign

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Patricia,

IMO your english is quite good so there is no reason why you need to
excuse it everytime ;)

--
Mathias

Re: dataTable, row - valign