Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by se...@davlin.co.in on 2003/01/04 15:19:16 UTC

mail servers

hi

can anybody tell me about good books on developing application on Java for
linux based mail servers ?

bye

JSPs throwing exceptions under new installation of Tomcat

Posted by Tammer Salem <ta...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
I just downloaded Apache Tomcat 4.0 and have successfully reached the
http://localhost:8080 page. I can run the servlet examples ok, but the JSP
examples always throw exceptions. I have the Java SDK (j2sdk1.4.1_01) on my
machine and the %JAVA_HOME% environment variable is setup correctly.
Have any ideas why I keep getting exceptions in the JSP examples?
(I've included an HTML output of the exception that is thrown when I access
the number guess example)

My machine spec is as follows:
  a.. IBM PC 1 Processor (866 MHz)
  b.. 384 MB RAM
  c.. Windows XP Professional
  d.. Apache Tomcat 4.0
  e.. Java SDK 1.4.1 (j2sdk1.4.1_01)
Thanks,
Tammer Salem

RE: mail servers

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Not sure what you are asking, but are you aware of
http://jakarta.apache.org/james?

	--- Noel