Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2011/08/20 21:21:53 UTC

[configuration] Deprecate ConfigurationFactory?

In CONFIGURATION-459 the user guide has been re-written so that
ConfigurationFactory is no more mentioned.

Do we all agree that ConfigurationFactory should be deprectated in favor
of DefaultConfigurationBuilder? Should we do the deprecation in the
upcoming 1.7 release?

Oliver

Re: [configuration] Deprecate ConfigurationFactory?

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Am 20.08.2011 21:21, schrieb Oliver Heger:
> In CONFIGURATION-459 the user guide has been re-written so that
> ConfigurationFactory is no more mentioned.
>
> Do we all agree that ConfigurationFactory should be deprectated in favor
> of DefaultConfigurationBuilder? Should we do the deprecation in the
> upcoming 1.7 release?

fyi, I went ahead and deprecated ConfigurationFactory.

Oliver