Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alexios Giotis <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 15:36:12 UTC

Two emails for every Jira issue update

Hi,

I receive two identical emails for every Jira issue update. From the email headers, I can see that they are coming from the fop-dev mailing list. Anybody else having this problem ?

Thanks,
Alexis Giotis

RE: Two emails for every Jira issue update

Posted by Jonathan Levinson <Jo...@intersystems.com>.
Yes. Same problem.

Posted by "Christopher R. Maden" <cr...@maden.org>.

Re: Two emails for every Jira issue update

Posted by Alexios Giotis <al...@gmail.com>.
I receive them for all Jira messages.

I wonder if this is because I already had an Apache Jira account before the migration from Bugzilla. Bs far as I can tell, in Jira I have a single account.

Posted by Alexios Giotis <al...@gmail.com>.
If the emails were related to FOP-1840, then this is because it was assigned to fop-dev and I reopened it, changed the fix version, resolved & closed.

Alexis

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexios Giotis <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,

On 14/12/2012 22:12, Glenn Adams wrote:
> I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5658 to track
> this.

Thanks for solving the duplicate -email issue. It was becoming quite
annoying.

Thanks,

Chris

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.