Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/06/12 18:26:36 UTC

A place to download nightly builds

Hey Guys,

Both Travis and Apache's build system are too resource constrained to
complete all of our tests. Rather than make everybody compile, I've set up
a Jenkins job that at least build the distribution tarball by skipping
tests.  You can get the latest version here:

https://builds.apache.org/job/drill-scm/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/target/apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT-binary-release.tar.gz

Hopefully this will make life easier.

Re: A place to download nightly builds

Posted by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com>.
That is really great!

Is it possible to also provide a nightly build with MapR profile? We run
our test with MapR sandbox.

Thanks,

Xiao

Posted by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com>.
That is really great!

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Awesome !!

Posted by mufy <mu...@gmail.com>.
I'm currently trying to setup a 3-node cluster using
"mapr-drill-1.0.0.26088-1.noarch.rpm". How different is that from "
apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT-binary-release.tar.gz
<https://builds.apache.org/job/drill-scm/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/target/apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT-binary-release.tar.gz>
"?

---
Mufeed Usman