Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/09/27 13:44:35 UTC

Re: Async timeouts in SA

Giampaolo Tomassoni writes:
> Hi Justin,
>
> sorry for bothering you so "straightly", but I would like to know how to
> "catch" timeouts from outstanding asynchronous queries in SA 3.2.3.

hi Giampaolo --

could you open an enhancement request?  there should be a callback
function that we call on the $obj hash, "timeout_callback" maybe.

Until that's implemented, see the code for abort_remaining_lookups().
in SVN trunk, you can detect timeouts by checking the {timing_by_query}
hash for "X $key" entries (where $key is the lookup's key).
There's no way to detect it in SpamAssassin 3.2.x.

--j.

R: Async timeouts in SA

Posted by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it>.

Ok, I'm going to.