Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by uud ashr <uu...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/11 05:59:02 UTC

Get all sessions and manipulate them

Hi all,
How to manipulate all existing sessions on wicket.
I can get the SessionData trough getRequestLogger().getLiveSessions(), but I
can't manipulate the SessionData.
For examples, I have session class:

public class MyAppSession extends WebSession {
   public void setLoggedUser(User user) {
   }

   public User getLoggedUser() {

   }
}

I want to kick all logged users because I want to do something like
maintenance thing by using theSession.setLoggedUser(null) to all available
sessions.
Anyone knows?

Regards,
uudashr

Re: Get all sessions and manipulate them

Posted by uud ashr <uu...@gmail.com>.
Okay then. Thanks Jeremy.So now I know Wicket didn't have this feature.

Regards,
uudashr

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by uud ashr <uu...@gmail.com>.