Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by WIPRO Anil Gandhi <WI...@dm.gov.ae> on 2003/04/02 10:52:12 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.4 Crashing

 Hi,

I have tomcat 4.0.4 installed on Sun server with OS 2.8. Recently I have experienced that tomcat goes down without any error logs being reported in Catalina. out or any other log file. I am clueless, why tomcat is going down. has anyone faced similar problem.

Version ; Tomcat 4.0.4 Candidate Release.
JVM : java version "1.4.0_01"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.0_01-b03)

Thanks
Anil

RE: Tomcat 4.0.4 Crashing

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.