Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 21:47:47 UTC

given a list of facilityIds can I do a DB query and get a list of corresponding facility entities

I have a list of facilityIds and I want the entities.   I know I could
put it in a for loop and do x number of database queries, but I was
hoping there was a faster way since I know that DB queries are the
bottleneck.  Thanks
Patrick

Re: given a list of facilityIds can I do a DB query and get a list of corresponding facility entities

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Use the IN operator.

-David