Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Geoffrey Anderson <ge...@confluent.io> on 2015/06/11 03:10:29 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-25 System test improvements

Hi Kafka,

After a few rounds of discussion on KIP-25, there doesn't seem to be
opposition, so I'd like to propose a vote.

Thanks,
Geoff

Re: [VOTE] KIP-25 System test improvements

Posted by Geoffrey Anderson <ge...@confluent.io>.
Hi Gwen,

Yes, it looks like it passed with a lazy majority :)

I should be submitting a patch with a few initial tests today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Geoff

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
+1

-Ewen

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> wrote:

> +1
>
> ~ Joestein
> On Jun 10, 2015 10:21 PM, "Neha Narkhede" <ne...@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> > +1. Thanks Geoff!
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:20 PM -0700, "Gwen Shapira" <
> > gshapira@cloudera.com> wrote:
> >

> > +1 (non-binding. Actually, since this is non-binding anyway, lets make
> > it +100. I'm so so excited about having a usable testing framework)
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Geoffrey Anderson  wrote:
> > > Hi Kafka,
> > >
> > > After a few rounds of discussion on KIP-25, there doesn't seem to be
> > > opposition, so I'd like to propose a vote.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Geoff

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Roadmap+-+port+existing+system+tests

> > be

> > be
> > Difficulty

> > easily

> be

Ewen

Re: [VOTE] KIP-25 System test improvements

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
+1

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
+1. Thanks Geoff!