Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/04/21 04:01:27 UTC

Remove 'wicket' in URL

Hi all,

I would like to delete the context ‚wicket‘ in the URL but do not like to set another one (e.g. wicket/page?2 should become /page?2.
How is this possible?

Thanks, Chris

Re: Remove 'wicket' in URL

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Or just mount all your pages. This way you won't see
/wicket/bookmarkable/... or /wicket/page?3

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Remove 'wicket' in URL