Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by lw...@att.net on 2009/05/15 22:01:15 UTC

trinidad XMLMenuModel state shared across different logged in users

our project have configured XMLMenuModel in faces-config.xml using xml file as source, however
1. the XMLMenuModel menu state is shared among different logged in users, and
2. when closing the browser and log back in again, the previous state of the menu is preserved.
we follows oracle ADF "how to create dynamic navigation menu" and trinidad XMLMenuModel documentation
What needs to be done so that different users have their own menu state and the state can be reset at each session.  I've tried to use setSelect(true) to reset after each logging, it doesn't work