Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by br...@gmail.com on 2008/11/12 18:18:18 UTC

Re: Re: Re: Provide an easy switch for TextField's browser autocomplete

Does anybody else thinks this is an interesting feature to be added? If
yes, I will submit a patch.

Thanks,
Bruno

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think its interesting, just add it to the markup.

-igor

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.net>.
+1 for me

Posted by John Krasnay <jo...@krasnay.ca>.
-1 for me. Why should we give special attention to this one particular
attribute and not others, especially considering the autocomplete
attribute isn't even in the HTML spec?

Besides, for the times I've needed it I just put the attribute right
in the HTML. I'm having a tough time imagining why you'd want this under
programmatic control.

jk