Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duncan Lam <du...@hq.oneport.com> on 2004/01/26 10:41:31 UTC

Help, Maven, and Ant 1.6

Please Help.....

In the maven.xml, I use the <exec> element to trigger a bat file
execution. However, I want it to start as a new process.  Only the Ant
1.6 <exec> support the spawn attribute, and the Maven release come with
Ant 1.5.3.  I try to upgrade the Ant by changing the forehead.conf and
project.xml in Maven by adding the classpath and dependency of the
ant1.6.jar.  However, the execTask class in ant 1.5.3.jar take the
precedence to execute.

Are there anyway I can change the order of the maven dependency
classpath inside the maven.xml, so that ant1.6.jar temporary being
before ant1.5.3.jar in the search path.

Thanks a million.

Duncan Lam