Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Ali Nabavi <al...@alijnabavi.info> on 2017/12/11 16:24:27 UTC

Translate Wave to Kotlin or Go?

Are there any efforts to implement Wave in different programming languages,
specifically the more modern languages Kotlin or Go?  In my case, at least,
that would make me much more interested in investing in the project and I
think it might make the project a little shinier to people would be more
inclined to participate in its development.  I believe strongly in the
concept of Wave but for various reasons the Java generation of languages is
a deal-breaker at this point.

-Ali