Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Shawn Black <en...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/21 03:16:45 UTC

.NET 6.0 Runtime

Whiskers,

We've had a PR for the .NET 6.0 runtime pending for awhile, but has been
awaiting feedback from the original author and it has seems to have
become stale.

I've created a new PR for the runtime that is essentially just an
upgrade of what we've done in the .NET Core 3.1 runtime:
https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-dotnet/pull/68

In that PR, there is a Vagrantfile that allows for me to execute the
runtime unit tests, something I haven't been able to do since I've
removed Docker from my primary development machines.

The Vagrantfile provides me a VM that I can access with all of the
prerequisites installed for ensuring the unit tests execute as planned.

I don't know if that is something worth looking into for the other
runtimes, but it is certainly useful if you've migrated over to a
different container runtime, like Podman.

Shawn

Re: .NET 6.0 Runtime

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn - taking  a look.