Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pr...@ril.com on 2012/07/09 14:46:42 UTC

RE: How can I compile openmeetings to use/render html instead of SWF.

But I did not ask to replace streaming mechanism adopted and others. Rather it should remain the same unless other standards (HTML 5 etc. here)
mature and related mechanisms in open source domain come out.
I think we need to generate the HTML on client side which will use Flash plugin rather than generating all SWF as I think it is heavy for clients.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Pradeep,

Please check --runtime option here
http://www.openlaszlo.org/lps4.9/docs/developers/compiler.html#d0e125932