Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kanakambaran Nair <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/22 07:54:26 UTC

RMI plugin for Maven 1.x

Hello,

Is a plugin for doing rmic available for Maven 1.x ?

Regards,
Kanakambaran

Re: RMI plugin for Maven 1.x

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I never saw one.

cheers

arnaud

Re: RMI plugin for Maven 1.x

Posted by Kanakambaran Nair <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions, we are using ant rmic in maven.xml now.

Re: RMI plugin for Maven 1.x

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Or you can just use the ant rmic task in your maven.xml..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: [m2] JAXB 2.0 XJC task with mustang - tip

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aaron.

I'm not using JDK 1.6 yet, but I like to see excellent examples like
yours below posted to the User list, so people can find useful
examples of things in the User archive.

I'm sure this post will help a good number of people!

Wayne