Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2005/12/28 01:08:32 UTC

missed file in commit 358591 re DERBY-413

Hi,

Andrew checked in my patch for DERBY-413 with commit 358591, but missed
svn-add ing the file
<trunk>/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet/testSecMec_sed.properties.

I'm attaching the file, could a committer please svn add, and svn propset
svn:eol-style native to this file?
Not having it causes the test to fail, currently.

Thx,
Myrna

Re: missed file in commit 358591 re DERBY-413

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Andrew checked in my patch for DERBY-413 with commit 358591, but missed
> svn-add ing the file
> <trunk>/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/derbynet/testSecMec_sed.properties.
>
> I'm attaching the file, could a committer please svn add, and svn
> propset svn:eol-style native to this file?
> Not having it causes the test to fail, currently.

Done.

Adding         derbynet\testSecMec_sed.properties
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 359331.

Dan.