Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/07/25 05:13:03 UTC

Please update v3.4 "What's new" and "Upgrading to" docs

Hi all,

I've made a bunch of changes to these two documents, but I need help here!
Please take a look at these, and update where information is missing, and
add sections where they are MIA.

-- Leif

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/What's+new+in+v3.4
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+v3.4

Re: ATS clustering using IP address

Posted by Eddie <zt...@yahoo.com>.
I have servers in different locations on different networks. If somehow I can define the IPs to be used by the cluster,
I can easily deploy service with geographic redundancy.

I am kind of frustrated by the "same" hardware, software and OS requirements because it will be really hard to add
new upgraded (HW+SW) servers to the cluster in the future.

I am curious about the reason for such requirement? Could you/someone please explain a little bit?

Posted by Yongming Zhao <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yongming Zhao <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eddie <zt...@yahoo.com>.

Hi,