Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by heng du <du...@apache.org> on 2021/11/10 07:42:00 UTC

Re: In December,Apache APISIX Community want to online meetup with Apache RocketMQ

Hi, Yeliang & APISIX community,

I'm Henry, a PMC member of Apache RocketMQ.

Thanks for your invitation and I'm very honored to hold a Meetup with the
APISIX community.

I wonder if we could change the date of this Meetup to sometime later in
December? So how about December 26th? and please feel free to schedule
another time convenient for you.

Thanks,
Henry

yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月10日周三 下午1:52写道:

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
ok,I'm looking forward to it 😁

Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com> 于2021年11月10日周三 下午5:45写道:

Posted by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
ok,I'm looking forward to it 😁

回复: In December,Apache APISIX Community want to online meetup with Apache RocketMQ

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.