Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by BenHoit <be...@orange.com> on 2014/02/18 14:42:40 UTC

Thanks !

Thanks a lot for your help !
I was circling for a long time ...

De : Timo Schmidt [via Apache Wicket] [mailto:ml-node+s1842946n4664542h64@n4.nabble.com]
Envoyé : mardi 18 février 2014 14:12
À : LANOISELÉE Benoît OF/DSIF
Objet : Re: display XML in a popup (or another window) wicket 6.9.1

On Tue 18.02.2014 05:06, BenHoit wrote:

> in fact not "never called" but sometimes called !! my button
> is in a DataView (there is one button per line). i also
> have a PagingNavigator if i change the page in the paging
> navigator, getString and onResourceRequested are sometimes
> called on the first click. but never after.

This seems to be a caching issue. Append some random noise to
the URL (src attribute) in onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag).

  -Timo

For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4664542&i=1>

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/display-XML-in-a-popup-or-another-window-wicket-6-9-1-tp4664527p4664542.html
NAML<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Thank you.