Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by denian <da...@txvia.com> on 2008/12/31 18:21:15 UTC

Contract first not using wsdl2java

Hi,

I'm trying to create a webservice consumer using the contract-first
approach, but the idea is to generate the data type classes dynamically. The
user will provide the WSDL and I want to generate in some way the data types
that are parameters or return types of each service. So it's not appropriate
to use the wsdl2java tool as I want to parse the WSDL in runtime and
generate the beans depending on the document provided by the user.

I've been checking WSDL4J API and I can get a lot of information about the
WSDL using javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLReader such as messages, port types,
operations... but I can't get the complex types.

After that I've been checking the Apache WSIF library , too. With method
getAllSchemaTypes of the static class org.apache.wsif.schema.Parser  I can
get all the information of the complex types and element types but I want to
generate dinamically the beans that I will use to consume that webservice.

I think is possible to do it using JAXB directly but I would like to know if
it's possible using CXF API. I haven't found any message related to this
issue in this forum.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Contract first not using wsdl2java