Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 09:52:34 UTC

Automatic data import

Hi all,

I need to import some products from another database. I think that I can do
it manually in the following way:

1- The other database generates some xml file with all the products to
import in the ofbiz database and allow the access with one URL.
2- XML Data Import in the webtools application.

My question now is, how can I make an automatic data import? I mean, for
example, that every day ofbiz goes to the same URL and import the same file.
Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Automatic data import

Posted by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com>.
I think that I found the solution. I write here for anyone who is interested.

The service that makes this is entityImport. In the Webtools -> Service
Engine Tools the user can Schedule job with the parameters of the service.