Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/11/06 11:01:56 UTC

Wikimatrix update?

Hi!

Could someone with permissions go and change the JSPWiki information
at wikimatrix.org?  It's still showing 2.6.4 as the latest release,
and the licenses are wrong.

/Janne

Re: Wikimatrix update?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
On 6 Nov 2008, at 14:12, Florian Holeczek wrote:

> Done! Also updated http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSPWiki

Thanks heaps!

/Janne

Re: Wikimatrix update?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@me.com>.
JAAS is correct.

Re: Wikimatrix update?

Re: Wikimatrix update?

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hallo Janne,

thanks for reminding... I'll change it!

Regards
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 06.11.2008 um 11:01: