Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/12/08 21:59:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] UI Requirements Meeting

We will have a meeting to discuss the initial UI requirements for Metron.  If you want to participate please respond to this thread and we’ll send you a meeting link.

Re: [DISCUSS] UI Requirements Meeting

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
+1 for everything that Taylor said.

Re: COMMERCIAL:Re: [DISCUSS] UI Requirements Meeting

Posted by George Vetticaden <gv...@hortonworks.com>.
Done!
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/2015-12-11+Meeting+notes

--
George VetticadenPrincipal, COE
gvetticaden@hortonworks.com

Posted by Brad Kolarov <br...@b23.io>.
George,

I didn't see my name reflected in the meeting minutes. Are you able to add? Thx!

Regards,

 Brad Kolarov | B23 LLC | brad@b23.io<ma...@b23.io> | 703.957.9155<tel:703.957.9155>

Posted by "Debo Dutta (dedutta)" <de...@cisco.com>.
Clarification: by access I meant ability to edit the wiki.

Posted by "Debo Dutta (dedutta)" <de...@cisco.com>.

Posted by George Vetticaden <gv...@hortonworks.com>.
In this meeting, we discussed setting up a weekly metron requirements
meeting..

The webex is below for the meeting

Weekly Metron Requirements Meeting
Every Thursday, from Thursday, December 17, 2015, to no end date
9:00 am  |  Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Join WebEx meeting
https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=mf7ba160d88e58b4ab8618
a0734409c87

Meeting number:	621 722 481
Meeting password:	metron

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 621 722 481

Posted by George Vetticaden <gv...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by George Vetticaden <gv...@hortonworks.com>.
Team,

Posted by James Sirota <js...@hortonworks.com>.
Based on demand let’s do WebEx

Posted by Dave Hirko <da...@b23.io>.
Google hangouts work for us...

My recommendation is 1) Webex since it scales decently 2) Google hangouts.

debo

Posted by Dave Hirko <da...@b23.io>.
Join.me works too...

Posted by "Debo Dutta (dedutta)" <de...@cisco.com>.