Posted to user@ant.apache.org by peter reilly <pe...@corvil.com> on 2003/04/03 17:37:02 UTC

Re: Problems compiling for jvm 1.1.x target with javac task

You need to use the attribute target = "1.1" and not
the attribute compiler.

Peter

Posted by Christian Schaffner <ch...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Hi Peter

On Donnerstag, April 3, 2003, at 05:37  Uhr, peter reilly wrote:

> You need to use the attribute target = "1.1" and not
> the attribute compiler.

Yes indeed! That solved it. Thanks so much! I almost gave up using the
javac target. How could I miss that. The description is in the manual,
but it could be a bit confusing to distinguish between compiler ant the
target attribute.

Chris.