Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@asp-as.no> on 2008/01/14 17:16:41 UTC

Configure the notifier?

How do I configure the notifier? I.e. From address, what to include, etc?

--

Regards

Bjørn T Johansen

Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: Configure the notifier?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 19, 2008 11:20 AM, Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@asp-as.no> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:28:51 +0100
> Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@asp-as.no> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:20:12 -0700

> etc?
> > >
> > > Does this help?
> > >
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/docs/1.1/user_guides/notification/index.html
> > >

> > Nope... I was thinking about global configurations, for the continuum
> app... I found something about this a
> > while ago, but I don't remember where...
> > What to include means what report/data continuum should include when
> sending mail to people that wants to be
> > notified, etc...
> >

> > BTJ
>
> No one knows how to do this? I want to see the error message if the
> project doesn't compile in the email, this doesn't happen
> now...

Look at WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml

Emmanuel

Re: Configure the notifier?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@asp-as.no>.

Re: Configure the notifier?